I am proud to say that I am a native of the beautiful Golden Isles! In 1988 I moved to Atlanta, then on to Nashville, Seattle, and Jacksonville before making my way back home in 2006. Prior to Real Estate, my career was in the Technology Industry working for Borden Chemical, Oracle and an Internet Company, iMediation based in Paris, France. After extensive travel in business, I decided it was time to settle down and make a career change. Real Estate was my only choice.
We all remember what we were doing on September 11, 2001. On that day, I obtained my Real Estate License. Who would have thought on that day, I would see such a successful future in Real Estate and go as far as to obtain my Brokers License in 2009. I quickly became a member of the Million Dollar Club at Atlanta Board of REALTORS® and am a Lifetime Member of the Golden Isles Association of REALTORS® Circle of Excellence.
Selling homes in my hometown is easy and fun. It has been a joy to watch the growth and positive changes made to our community. So, when you are ready to make our perfect little piece of paradise your home, please call me. I am ready to get you started on this exciting adventure.
• 2012 REALTOR® of the Year
• 2014 President, Golden Isles Association of REALTORS®
• Served on the Board of Directors for 6 years and 1 year MLS Board of Directors
• ePro – Technology Designation
• RENE – Real Estate Negotiation Expert
• SFR – Short Sale Foreclosure Expert
• RSPS – Resort, Second Home Specialist